Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ms New Booty (2006)- Bubba Sparxxx - to Dutch and back

booty booty booty booty which everywhere fluctuating, fluctuates everywhere
retrieved I you misser New Booty, get it together and to me
hit the club of the player for approximately month brings or two
put tan on then what gets correct it it,

it see correct get become the fixed little girl I you do not wish,
but you need metake it, it omits waste wool, the freely
and shake I tell no tales, I let you tell them itself
and gotta ain't slaughtered sell, the little girl sells himself,
it, as nothing else
yeah is I a country boy, but that large town floor fills me omhoog with grand of the joy
ain't l even lives the daddy here increases the song together and to me
hit bring back the club of the player for approximately month or two
put tan on then what gets correct it it, it see correct get become the fixed little girl I you do not wish, but you need metake it, it omits waste wool, the freely
and shake I tell no tales, I let you tell them itself
and gotta ain't slaughtered sell, the little girl sells himself, it,
as nothing else yeah are I a country boy, but that large town floor fills me omhoog with grand of the joy
ain't l even lives the daddy here increases the song of DAGEFLUISTER

hello there, how is things?
I once udder people now the seems ever since I the pleasure getting had you together
were, are your udder only whatever i found treasured
yes bury ma'am, heres bring to plan meet me concerning yonder o.k. dont play i'll flog whoop,
you your cook book and i'ma fixs brings that the material omhoog, everything are well well

is het that you choose, you it admirably and I ain't it,
which thang me its bubba and kane ying chose yang, already manner insane yo!
booty booty booty booty which everywhere fluctuating, fluctuates everywhere
I retrieved you misser New Booty get it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home