Friday, June 16, 2006

Road Not Taken - Robert Frost - to Italian and back

Two roads have various in a yellow wood
and regretful I could not travel both
And are a traveller, a long they are levetating
me in feet and observed down one until the could
To of where it has been folded in the underbrush;

Then it has taken hardly the other, how much the fair
And perhaps that it has the better claim, Since was wear;
Though grassy and wished as far as that one, the there
Had passing carried they really nearly equal

and both that the sheets of lay In of morning
the no point had covered equally the black
Oh, I have maintained first for an other day!
Yet that I know the sense leads over to the sense,
I I have doubted of if return never.

I will say to this with the ages of sigh
Somewhere and age the roads of hence:
two I have various in a wood and I
have taken that more than less travelled close
and that one has made all the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home